Over winter break, our local Knights of Columbus, Council 1621, brought the statues of the Holy Family in for restoration. The front right of the Chapel has looked a little desolate for the past month, but that ends today! One of the Knights returned Mary, Joseph and Jesus to the Chapel this morning.
We are so grateful to Knights of Columbus Council 1621, and those who supported their statue restoration project. It is wonderful to have the statues back. They look wonderful!